Thursday, October 12, 2017

Comments: Artist Inspired Pieces

I really like the similar feel to both of these stories. It sounds like something you would find on a conspiracy theorist web site. They also feel linked together even though they are based upon different pieces. It reads like a monologue of someone telling me why I shouldn't trust the government.

You have a very funny style of writing that I really appreciate. Your optimistic vision of the future is really interesting, your thoughts on the one world culture really made me think about what it would look like. This piece really made me think about the future, and I really enjoyed it.

The way you described the storm was really vivid, it brought back memories of really bad thunderstorms that I have experienced. I'm actually from Dallas, and I know how hard it is to find stuff to do there if you don't know what to look for. Awesome job with the story.

This is very informative, I recognized those famous pieces but I never knew who had painted them until today. I think the first one is especially powerful, due to it's representation of the French revolution. I also like that you linked the second piece to something more modern in the Vietnam war.

The first story started off really creepy, until you discovered it was just his dad, it was also very realistic I could imagine something like that actually happening to me. The second story while not as realistic is still interesting, you interpreted to mean that the ship was just stuck. I thought it as the ship was being pulled back into to the city by some mysterious force.

No comments:

Post a Comment