Thursday, November 30, 2017

101 things comments

Coral- It's really interesting that you are intense and have been called Intimidating, I've been told I can be intimidating as well.
You and I both struggle to connect with people our own age
You and I both love dark and grim writing
You and I both try to be confident, although I slip into arrogance more often than not
You made me think when you said that you don't like nationalism
I'd love to hear more about how complicated things interest you
You're an interesting person because you have a different sense of humor.

Lily- It's really interesting that you have never been camping, going camping with my family while miserable is some of the most fun and memorable experiences I've had.
You and I both love dogs
You and I both are terrible at clay sculpting, everything ends up looking like mush
You and I both don't have much patience
You made me think with what you said about strongly believing in aliens, I certainly hope your right, life would be so much more interesting if their were.
I'd love to hear more about how you can read tarot cards, I've never met anyone who could and I'm curious now
You're such an interesting person because, you dread moving out
Carson- It's really interesting that you love to learn but hate school
You and I both think the Beatles are overrated
You and I both never remember our dreams
You and I both think The Incredibles is a great movie
You made me think with what you said about hoping there isn't an afterlife
I'd love to hear more about how you love to learn but hate school, I wonder if your reasoning are similar to mine
You're such an interesting person because you think that high school should be harder than it is

No comments:

Post a Comment