Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"Reel" Life Questions

One of my favorite movies is A Few Good Men. It's just the perfect blend of funny and serious. I've seen it a hundred times but every time I watch it I still laugh at the jokes and I'm always invested in it's story. It gives a good luck to what can be experienced in the military. Another of my favorite is Aladdin, I love Robin Williams as the Genie he just puts so much life into the character, and its kind of nostalgic for me because it's one of the movies that I grew up with. In fact I love pretty much anything with Robin Williams in it, he's just such a great actor everything he did seemed really genuine.

I can't stand romances I find them cliche and dumb. They all see like the same thing to me and I don't understand how some one could watch them and not be bored. I just don't get the appeal. Maybe it;s just because I find them really fake, and how the girl no matter what always falls for the guy. It never ever shows what happens when she chooses someone different.

I watch movies all the time usually on the weekends with my family downstairs in the basement. My puppies lay down in front of the T.V. with a bone (because that's the only way to keep them quite) and our big tomcat Rocky is all curled up in someones lap. We then watch a movie as a family sometimes a comedy or sometimes an action movie, but it's our favorite thing to do together.

I need something to eat and drink, I just can't focus unless I'm chewing on something or drinking something. I've been known to eat entire large popcorn buckets by myself, just because I'm not paying attention while I'm watching the movie I'm just absent mindlessly putting popcorn into my mouth.

The survey told me that I am really emotionally stable and that I am open to new experiences. It also told me that I would enjoy aggressive movies the most with a score of 100 percent. I'd say this is pretty true I love most of Quentin Tarantino's movies and his tend to be brutally violent.

If my life was made into a movie I would be played by Mathew Mcconaughey. The main plot points would be me moving too Texas, My life adjusting to Texas, Then me Moving to Springfield, and me then adjusting to Springfield and moving on to college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment