Monday, November 27, 2017

Dan in Real Life Questions

1.Yes I think writing about what you know is important, but writing about things you don't know about can be helpful in processing them. I don't think you have to be an expert to give advice, bit it certainly gives more weight to your advice.

2. Understand them and try to remember what you went through as a teen. Let them fail, and let them understand that nothing they can ever do will be bad enough that it will make you not love them. Remember you are there to coach and guide them, not to be their friend.

3. I would love to write a column for a Newspaper. I would write my opinions of the injustices that I see in the world. I'd like to think that it'd be funny in a sarcastic and satirical way.

8. A girl who can look me in the eye and tell me when I'm being stupid. I have a pretty strong personality, and I tend to be overbearing, so I need another person to help point out when I need to consider my actions. Most people are content to just follow me lead as I forge ahead, but I don't think that's healthy for me. I need someone to question me.

19. Yes I do, but I think the quality of your questions really give you a good idea of someones conversational skill. Anyone can ask a question, it's the people who ask a question that sparks an hour long conversation that are the really skilled conversationalist.

14. This is a hard question because I'm basically an open book I don't really keep secrets from anyone. I'm not ashamed of my past. I just move on. I guess it would have to be the amount of time that I was bullied, I was bullied from about kindergarten to around seventh grade. It took me a lot of time to kind of grow up and stop caring what people thought about me, and that's when I started to kind of grow into my own and becoming the person I am today.

21. Life is full of disappointment, the best way to deal with this is to focus on the things you do have not the things you don't. If you only focus on what you don't have you'll become really bitter, and it'll cause things to just get worse because you have a bad attitude, and it will just snowball from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment