Wednesday, September 13, 2017

If I Were in Charge of the World Poem

If I were in charge of the world
I'd cancel Stupidity,
speed limits,
waiting and also
Oscar Bait Movies

If I were in charge of the World
there'd be Video Games
Space ships and
Explosions.

If I were in charge of the world
you wouldn't have Bad Internet
you wouldn't have passive aggressive people
you wouldn't have a bad time
or "people telling me I'm right."
You wouldn't even have to be told that.

If I were in charge of the world
an oatmeal cream pie would be a vegetable
All Horror movies would be good
and a person who sometimes forgot how to be serious
and sometimes forgot to be humble
would still be allowed to be
in charge of the world.

3 comments:

  1. I like it, Garrett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oatmeal cream pies, I for one would support your leadership over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your line about "Oscar bait" movies made me think!

    ReplyDelete